Get Paid CASH for CLOTHES!
We are now processing intake in Chippewa Falls by appointment only. (No processing at Oakwood yet)
Here's how it works:
The process is easy! Simply select an appointment time from our booking page:
Your items can be dropped off up to 48 hours prior to your time slot if that is more convenient to you! Our friendly and educated Buyers will go through your items (noting items they want to buy). After all the items have been evaluated (we look for style, condition, and brand) you will be presented a CASH offer. If you agree to sell your items, CASH will be given and you are out the door!
Please note: Due to overwhelming popularity in selling to Cherry Pickers, we have a limit of how many new "Buys" we can process each day. Your items may be put on a waiting list, to be processed in the next few days.
Tips from us:
- Bring your Photo ID
- You will need it to fill out a small amount of paperwork to get the process started.
- We love Clean Clothes
- We do not accept stained, smelly, or unwashed clothing.
- We love Current Styles
- We are mostly looking for clothing that is 1-2 years old.
- We have a Two Bag Tote Limit
- There can be a wait to finish your items so relax/look around and feel free to run errands.
- The Decision to Sell Ends With YOU
- We will present you with a cash offer and the rest is up to you. You may choose to sell all, some, or even none of the clothing you came in with. Easy, easy!